All inquiries are strictly confidential.
Specializing in Residential & Condominium Resale, New Construction, Investment & Development Projects, Seller & Buyer Relocation
What Others are Saying...
- "Accessing information is one thing, but there's nothing like talking to someone who is intelligent and is imaginative and is likely to know the most effective and trouble-free way to get things done..." NR, Senior University Administrator (retired).
- "Michael Gay is a credit to your Company and your industry. He even measures up to my mother (and mother-in-law), a Pennsylvania based Realtor for 25 plus years, and one's mother is a difficult standard to meet." DG, Regional Sales Representative, and MG, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- "When the time came for me to move my family back to my home country, Korea, we were working under a tight schedule. The negotiations were tough, but with Michael's help we got our price. We had no delays." JC, PhD, and OC, Registered Nurse.
- "Michael, Thank you for all of your support (and help)... the kids love their new home and neighborhood! Many thanks again." JS, MD (Surgeon), and PS, (Mom... more than full-time).
- "You deserve a big hug. When the days seemed to be getting a little long to us, your cheerful nature and wise counsel kept us thinking positive and on track. We can not imagine how the sale of our home could have turned out better." LQ & EQ, Retired (Professor & Associate Dean, U of Michigan).
- "Once I decided to make "THE BIG MOVE"; that is, sell my condo and buy a larger one, Michael simultaneously managed both transactions with good humor, meticulous attention to detail, and great efficiency. He helped get me what I needed. Now I have what I want... all in less than a month, I'm pleased to say. What more could one ask of their Realtor?" NR, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
Copyright © 1995-2004 Michael Gay. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in any form, in part or in whole, is prohibited without written permission. Please note that no attempt is being made to solicit another broker's listings or buyers. If your property is currently listed with a broker, or you are a buyer with an exclusive agreement pursuant to a written agency contract, kindly disregard the messages contained herein.
For additional information, suggestions, or other messages, please contact Michael Gay.
Created during November & December 1995. Changes last made on April 4, 2004.